Last updated: 19/09/2023
Last updated: 19/09/2023
Privacy is a serious matter and I respect that.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
My website address is www.stefanierensink.com, and you can find my social media links and email in the footer of our website.
Your privacy is very important to us. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) STEFANIE RENSINK.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): STEFANIE ANNIQUE, established at Opaal 16, 2651 SN, Berkel & Rodenrijs, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 65752260.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All images, texts, videos, sounds, and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the(temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by STEFANIE ANNIQUE.
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable- natural person ('data subject').
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data port ability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the re quests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive newsletters or commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Meta Pixel, Pinterest Pixel, and Google Analytics 4 to enhance your experience and better understand how our website is used.
3. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
You have control over your privacy settings. Manage cookies through your browser settings, and opt-out of specific tracking technologies on Meta, Pinterest, and Google platforms.
Article 12 - Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google AdWords remarketing
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt-out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook Marketing Services
Due to our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer and for these purposes within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f. of the GDPR we use the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook").
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to determine the visitors of our online offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display our Facebook ads only to Facebook users who have shown an interest in our website or who have specific characteristics (e. g. interests in certain topics or products determined by the websites visited) that we submit to Facebook (so-called "custom audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to make sure that our Facebook ads are in line with the potential interest of users and do not have a nuisance effect. Using the Facebook pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users have been redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion tracking").
The Facebook pixel is directly integrated into our website by Facebook and can store a so-called cookie, i. e. a small file, on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook when you are logged in, your visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, i. e. it does not allow us to draw conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that it can be linked to the respective user profile and used by Facebook as well as for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we transfer data to Facebook for comparison purposes, it is encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done with the sole purpose of matching the data encrypted by Facebook.
Furthermore, when using the Facebook pixel, we use the additional function "advanced matching", in which inventory data such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or users' Facebook IDs is transmitted to Facebook (encrypted), but solely to create target groups ("Custom Audiences"). Users agree our use of the "advanced matching" and the related processing of their data.
Based on our legitimate interests, we also use the "Custom Audiences from File" function of the social network Facebook, Inc. in which case inventory data (phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook IDs) will be uploaded to Facebook. The upload process is encrypted. The upload serves solely to identify recipients of our Facebook ads. We want to ensure that the ads are only displayed to users who are interested in our information and services. Users agree our use of the " Custom Audiences from File" function and the related processing of their data.
Facebook's processing of the data is governed by Facebooks Data Usage Policy. Accordingly, general instructions on how to display Facebook ads, in the Facebook Data Usage Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. For specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works, please visit the Facebook Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
You may object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set what kind of ads you see on Facebook, you can go to the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions on how to set up use-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, i. e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
LinkedIn Insight Tag
Each time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn's features, a connection is established to a LinkedIn server. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. With the help of the LinkedIn Insight Tag we are able to analyse the success of our campaigns within the LinkedIn platform or determine target groups for them based on the interaction of the users with our website. If you are registered with LinkedIn, it is possible for LinkedIn to associate your interaction with our online services with your user account.
LinkedIn is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and therefore guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation
You can permanently opt out on this link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
LinkedIn advertising cookie is used on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize our website and advertising.
Article 13 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 14 - Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 16 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: email@example.com